Fans presented with opportunities to play the video game, meet their favourite WWE Superstars and acquire exclusive merchandise
With the release of the game on the PS3 and Xbox360 2K hope to bring the smack down on their newest franchise and to help spread the word the game will be touring the country with some unique opportunities for fans.
Below is a list of dates and venues for the tour as well as some chances to meet your favourie Superstars follow @2KInternational for more information.
The WWE venues and corresponding shopping centres showcasing WWE 2K14 are as follows:
- 8th November – Glasgow Braehead Arena, with gameplay at the Buchannan Galleries and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 11th November – Manchester MEN Arena, with gameplay at the Arndale Shopping Centre
- 12th November – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, with gameplay at the Metro Centre
- 13th November – Nottingham Capital FM Arena, with gameplay at Broadmarsh and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 14th November – Leeds Arena, with gameplay at the Trinity Shopping Centre and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 15th November – O2 Arena, with gameplay at the Lakeside shopping centre;
- 16th November – Minehead Butlins (Somerset), with gameplay at Inside, in the Skyline Pavillion, and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
*For a chance to meet a WWE Superstar, follow @2KInternational on Twitter.