Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) released Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition, the expanded version of the critically acclaimed videogame developed by Monolith Productions. The game is available in the UK from Friday 8th May 2015 for £49.99 on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and £34.99 for PC.
Also released today is the Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Editionlaunch trailer which you can see below.
Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ earned more than 160 awards and nominations, including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards, eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards and GameSpot’s Game of the Year Award. The Game of the Year Edition expands on the blockbuster video game, featuring all currently available DLC packs, which add hours of exciting new gameplay to the original award-winning adventure. Added features include:
● Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
● Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
● Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
● Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
● Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
● Additional Features: Photo Mode