· The Xbox App. Built into Windows 10, the Xbox app brings together the most important aspects of your gaming life including Games, Friends, Messages, Activity Feed, Game DVR, Achievements, Xbox One navigation, and more.
· Xbox Live & Multiplayer. Xbox Live is social, interactive, and included in Windows 10 for free, bringing experiences gamers love from Xbox to Windows 10 PCs and tablets. Features like multiplayer gaming (in new games) against players on Xbox One, and messaging and party-chat with friends on PC, phone, and console.
· Game Streaming. Play Xbox games on your Windows 10 PC or tablet, streamed directly from your Xbox One console.
· Game DVR. Game DVR is built into Windows 10, helping gamers capture, edit, and share their greatest gaming moments or take screenshots.
· Graphics. Games developed for DirectX 12 can see improvements in speed, efficiency, and graphics.
· Minecraft Beta. The Minecraft: Windows 10 Editionbeta releases 29th July in the Windows Store. ExistingMinecraft PC/Java players will be able to download the beta free.
· Games. Games played on the PC today play great on Windows 10, and games written for DirectX 12 can run faster and have richer visuals. Yesterday, Square Enix announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider will be releasing a Windows 10 version in early 2016, through the Windows Store and Steam. Additional games coming to the Windows Store on Windows 10 include:
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition
Final Fantasy Agito
Age of Empires: Castle Siege
Sea of Thieves