Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “Heroes vs. Villains” Toy Box challenge. Players were tasked with creating innovative Toy Boxes where they size up heroes against villains, bringing both sides to life. Check out the latest episode of the new web series featuring the top global Toy Box of the week – “Ralph vs. Turbo” – and see who might win in a race to help Vanellop
Winning “Heroes vs. Villains” submissions include:
· Ralph vs. Turbo – Turbo wants to beat Wreck-It Ralph in a race for helping Vanellope. Choose your side!
· Mirror Mirror – Who is the fairest (and fastest) one of all? Find out in this obstacle course! First one to the apple wins.
· Olympus Coliseum – Based on Kingdom Hearts where villains will battle for trophies. For a greater challenge, travel to the Underworld Arena!
· King of the Hill – Control the cannons or run the gauntlet with favorite heroes and villains. Designed for two to four players.
· Save the City! – Three missions: save 10 citizens, defeat 10 robots or defuse 10 bombs. Finish all three and save the city!