Furmins are invading the US PlayStation store this week (17th December) and we will be bringing you a review in the next few days.
Until then we have a trailer and a screenshot to help you to get to grips with the principle of this devilishly fun puzzle title.
Releasing on the Vita the game makes use of the full array of controls including the back screen. There is a larger features list below and a quick spoiler this game is actually a lot of fun.
- Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
- 108 game levels across 9 game worlds (one as DLC)
- Gorgeous HD graphics
- Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
- Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
- 12 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performanc