So as you guys may be aware I am hosting BF3 community nights every other Saturday. We all get on and PTFO! I will flicker between teams and play with both sides. Getting involved and playing the good game.
Some of you may have heard on twitter and the BandofBrotherz website that there is a little competition running also. How cool is that? you lucky so and so’s !
There are 6 Community nights between our first official one on the 3rd of August and the release of Battlefield 4.
Every other Saturday I will be playing on our Backwards Compatible server. If on that night you manage to take my tags then you must tweet me and Backwards compatible with your PSN. This will then be verified by myself and IF you have tweeted me and Backwards compatible your name will go onto a leader board, you must fight to be number one and being number one means you must have the most of my tags, 1 tag taken = 1 point. At the end if you are the player with the most points will receive a PSN voucher to the value of £50.
- The tags you can claim are ONLY siCK_AK psn dogtags, not Paul’s or Jon’s. (as 1000 JPRE tags are too easy)
- You must tweet me and Backwards compatible with your PSN. If this does not happen then it is invalid!
- No disrespect or generally being a tool. Treat others with respect at ALL times.
- Play the Objective! Opportunities to take my tags arise quite often you guys just have to stop shooting me instead
So what I expect from you guys.
- Play with respect, we are a community.
- Have fun!
What you can expect from me?
- Regular players will get their tags taken
- You’re bound to improve some way or another!
So guys get on, get involved and make sure you have fun. Make sure you watch our social network feeds Twitter, Facebook & G+ as well as the News section for dates but you may as well mark every other Saturday from the 3rd of August as a Backwards Compatible BF3 Community night!!