Tom Hegarty, Roll7 Director and Lead Producer, notes: ‘OlliOlli2 is all kinds of amazing. Fact. We are frothing at the fingers to get this badboy into people’s hands. So get skating and fall in love with slamming, again.’
The core Amateur mode is about 7 hours of gameplay, with Pro adding another 10 to that – with Daily Grind and Spots on top – that’s a huge amount of gameplay. Add to that Combo-Rush and a Local Multiplayer mode coming very soon in a free update, there'll be plenty of content to grind your trucks along.
Simon Bennett, Director of Shouting About Things, is all kinds of excited. ‘The tiny team here in Deptford has created some serious skatey magic, even though it’s 2D and was made by 10 people, it’s the best arcade skateboarding experience you will find anywhere, ever!”
Key Sequel Features:
- Manuals - chain together grinds to do massive level long combos.
- Ramps, Monster Air and Epic Hills – nail a slick new skate flow in Olliwood
- Split Routes and Hidden Lines - 5 Star levels by exploring all the possible routes
- Slick New Art Style – clean, vibrant new world to make your eyes smile
- Updated Tricktionary - allowing for more personal style; are you a grind switcher or a spinner?
- Reverts, Revert Manuals and Grind Switching – max-out your multiplier in all new ways
- Extended 18 song Soundtrack - meticulously handpicked for your aural pleasure
- Combo Rush* – awesome four player local multiplayer mode (Coming soon!)