- Drinks, the hall is very hot and this can lead to lethargy and irritability. Add to this being bumped in a queue and you may end thoroughly miserable. So take a drinks bottle and try to keep yourself topped up throughout the door.
- Associated with point 1 is Headache tablets, with all the noise and lights mixed with the heat, the chance of a headache are pretty high. So take a pack of your preferred headache remedies as a just in case.
- Something to kill time, a book, a Vita, a tablet or even just your phone. Any of these will come in handy as you stand in queues of up to two hours to plat the biggest titles. Failing this you can always to chat to the people around remember we are all gamers.
- Headphones, this is handheld specific. To get the best out the Vita's on show (or 3DS) having a pair of headphones handy is a must. You will get the full experience and it will make games like Tearaway feel even better.
- Cash; most places will accept cards but the cash machines are not free so bring readies to the show if plan on buying some of the great merchandise on show.
- Be friendly, sorry to end with a little bit of preaching but the staff on the show floor do not make the rules so do not moan to them. Remember we're British so queuing should come naturally.
So hope you have a good show and give one of us shout on the site Twitter if your on the show floor over the coming days.